1. “New Art Collectors” is open to all artists who meet our editorial criteria
for inclusion. Please fill in the online application Form(s) and
submit these to “New Art Collectors” with the subscriptions or fee(s) payable and
any evidence of status reasonably required by “New Art Collectors”. “New Art
Collectors” reserves the right to refuse any application without giving
2. “New Art Collectors” may change the eligibility and application requirements
and any fees or subscriptions payable at any time without giving notice.
3. "New Art Collectors" may include your images and any other material supplied by you for the sole purpose of promoting your work and the promotion of the web site and agency on the Internet and in any other electronic or non-electronic form or medium determined by "New Art Collectors"; in addition, "New Art Collectors" may reproduce any Images for the purpose of promoting the Database or the work of "New Art Collectors" and its artists and for educational purposes.
3A. "New Art Collectors" will remove your work from the site without warning or notice, if you publish in any form of contact address, e.g; your contact address, telephone number, cell phone, fax number, e-mail address or any other form of contact or web site.
4. You grant "New Art Collectors" all necessary licences under copyright and any other intellectual property or similar rights throughout the world to enable "New Art Collectors" to exercise the rights in paragraph 3 above, for promotional purposes of the artist(s) and the web site.
5. You confirm that you are the owner(s) of the copyright and other like rights
in the Materials (including the slides, photographs, or other reproduction of
Materials supplied to “New Art Collectors”) or (if not the case) that you are
authorised by the copyright owner(s) to grant “New Art Collectors” the licences
in paragraph 4 above.
6. “New Art Collectors” cannot be responsible for (a) any claim that any of the
Images are obscene libellous or infringe any law anywhere in the world (b) any
materials lost or damaged in transit to or from “New Art Collectors” or while
in the possession of “New Art Collectors”; or (c) any errors omissions or
inaccuracies in the content of the Web site.
7. “New Art Collectors” reserves the right to remove or exclude any Material
supplied by you from the Database without giving reasons.
8. “New Art Collectors” will credit you on the Database and whenever the
Materials are reproduced or published under these Terms and Conditions.
9. “New Art Collectors” will endeavour at all times to prevent unauthorised use
or reproduction of Materials by third parties but cannot be held responsible
for any unauthorised use or reproduction.
10. You may request “New Art Collectors” to remove your entry or any Materials
from the website by giving at least 30 days notice in writing at any time. “New
Art Collectors” does not guarantee that information held in the public domain
(e.g. on Internet search engines), which refers to your Material being on the
Database, is removed at the same time.
11. “New Art Collectors” may (after giving you prior warning wherever
practicable) remove your entry from the Database if any subscription or other
fees payable have not been paid when due.
12. “New Art Collectors” may (after giving you prior warning wherever
practicable) transfer your Materials to an Archive if your entry on the
Database has not been updated for any reasonable period determined by “New Art
Collectors”. The Archive shall be subject to such terms and conditions as “New
Art Collectors” may specify from time to time.
13. When an item is sent by the artist, the artist will be responsible for the packing insurance and shipping of the item.
The artist will also be responsible for sorting out with the carrier any claim made by the buyer for damaged goods.
14. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law.
15. “New Art Collectors” may make any reasonable changes to these Terms and
Conditions at any time without giving notice to you.
Data protection notice
1. “New Art Collectors” will use and process the personal data supplied by you
for the purpose of maintaining and operating the Web site. This includes your
contact details and other information comprised in the materials displayed.
2. All the Materials supplied by you on registration and subsequently will be
available for public access on the Database except for Artists’ contact
details. Contact details may however be passed by “New Art Collectors” to users
of the Database who may wish to contact artists with work opportunities,
subject to “New Art Collectors”' normal procedures and User Terms and
3. “New Art Collectors” may contact Artists from time to time to inform them of
work opportunities and to keep them informed about “New Art Collectors” and its
4. From time to time “New Art Collectors” may also like to pass Artists contact
details to selected third parties who may wish to contact Artists by telephone,
post or email with details of products or services which “New Art Collectors”
considers may be of interest to you. If you do not wish “New Art Collectors” to
pass your details to third parties for this purpose, please tick the box below
or contact us at any time by telephone email or letter. [ ]
5. By agreeing to these terms by ticking the box bellow, Artists will also consent
to the processing of their personal data as stated above.
Download this page as a document.
© 2008 NewArtcollectors.com
Please call us on +44 020 7921 9708 if you have any questions.